simple settings question in My Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyo

In Runtime
how do you set My Computer so that there are lines or w/e seperating the drives anf folders? that "default" organized way that they usually are?

right click in the folder windows and select "arrange icons by" then select "show in groups".

thats not rly how it was mr coffee, and kingx13 is totally off.
anyone else know?

Try a view DETAILS and see if that is what you are looking for. I am not really understanding what you are trying to do as almost every view seperates all the drives with lines. I would try each view till you find the one you are looking for and see if this is what you are trying to do.

k, here is what i mean with PICTURES! YEY! im showing u a compairison with mine and my friends, i want mine like his.
mine
his

Win2kpatcher said:
Try a view DETAILS and see if that is what you are looking for. I am not really understanding what you are trying to do as almost every view seperates all the drives with lines. I would try each view till you find the one you are looking for and see if this is what you are trying to do.

This will give you what you want. Open my computer, click view, select details.

no... it doesnt lol. i just want those dividers that im so used to
Files on my computer
Hard Disks
Divices
Other

onyo said:
k, here is what i mean with PICTURES! YEY! im showing u a compairison with mine and my friends, i want mine like his.
mine
his

That is the details view that your friend has I promise you. That is what mine looks like and I always set it to details view :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom