I have the best computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there an't no dual p4 mobo!!!TO BUY

Me and about 25 other tech geeks i mean like theese guys are crazy at computers! One's working on there own operating system (not comming to good not to user friendly)

So anyway me and 25 other friends and inspiration
from Asus's Manager comeing to out computer trade high school we put toghther this computer the mother board was custom built by us 26.

Hence The name of our mother board US26

Oops

I said we put toghther the computer. I put the computer toghther we made the mother baord

I'm saying this because my title is best on man built computer...

mmm the unlimited money before was interesting, however, I will have to see this to believe it.
Building a motherboard ... I'm quite doubtful 25 people out of highschool made a motherboard to ATX spec, with dual processors....

BTW ... hosting online gaming hacks on your website is so lame. This definately ruins any kinda credibility by my standards, online game or otherwise.

ahem......seeing how you have all these top of the line equipment... you most likely have a digital camera..... SOOOOooooooo, i would like to see some screenshots of this computer of yours. WITH you actually in part of the pic, so we know u just didnt rip it off some site

All the stuff except for the dual P4EE mobo sounds legit. You sound even more full of it when you say that you built the mobo from scratch. Today's motherboards are tightly regulated by manufacturers and most of the components that go into motherboard creation are available only to licensed manufacturers.

Ranking on the bullsh**-o-meter: 9/10

I say a picture is in order, hotshot.

g5orbust said:
All the stuff except for the dual P4EE mobo sounds legit. You sound even more full of it when you say that you built the mobo from scratch. Today's motherboards are tightly regulated by manufacturers and most of the components that go into motherboard creation are available only to licensed manufacturers.

Ranking on the bullsh**-o-meter: 9/10

I say a picture is in order, hotshot.

I would have liked to say something to this effect, but, I thought it might be considered flaming :confused:

modemide said:
I would have liked to say something to this effect, but, I thought it might be considered flaming :confused:

Isnt flaming if its a legitimite concern. His operation doesnt sound legit. I want proof.

MicroBell said:
My PC ROCKS!!!!!

CPU= SX50MHZ (Glued ON)
Ram= 4MB (Toothpicks wedged to keep it seated)
HD= 40MB (mounted with ducttape)
OS= DOS 1.0
Video= Mono Color Black/White....9" display...1MB ram onboard
Sound= No Sound...I hum
Case= No case...use old milkcrate (Green with broken handels)
PSU= 10watt (hand crank to get it started)

Sorry...I wanted to brag too. :eek:

I'll believe it when I see it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom