pictures in publisher blurred!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggyboy88

Beta member
Hi just wondering if anyone can help me i am using publisher 2002 and the pictures in my brochure im creating is blurred. However when i print it the picture comes out fine. Also in print preview the picture looks normal just in the layout screen the pictures are blury. I have reinstalled and nothing changed. Anyone have any ideas.

well im not sure because the picture is normal size the writing is normal size its just it looks out of focus but its not cos it prints fine and looks fine in print preview.

Seems like it is using a low res version of it while working in the document. Is it that vital to show the high res version? We do this at the paper I work for to save time/space. Basically this way you are not moving around say a 30MB picture on screen but a nice 1MB low res file.

I took a quick peak in publisher look under this and see what your settings are set to... from the file menu click VIEW>PICTURES then be sure detailed display is selected.

Win2kpatcher said:
I took a quick peak in publisher look under this and see what your settings are set to... from the file menu click VIEW>PICTURES then be sure detailed display is selected.
i think you have just saved my life, its for my grandpa and he gets all worries about little things and why his computer isnt working properly. Thanks heaps all of you.

i may have another problem. The above solution solved the problem momentarily but when we closed and opened the file again no picture was to be seen or in the print preview. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom