how much would my computer sell for? estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddanth3

In Runtime
hey
i am really happy with the computer i have but all my friends in my dorms have brand new core 2 duo gaming systems that they built. mysystem can play almost anygame that is out right now, but it doesnt have the same power as my friends ones. well you could say that i am jealous more than anything else. i want a new system as well, but the prob is i am running low on cash. i want to sell my system. hopefully someone buys it. the only reason why people wouldnt buy it would be because it is a dell. or u can say "it was a dell'. my cousin bought this for me, it is a dell dimension E510, but since the day i got it, i upgraded . i couldnt stand dell and i ruined the warranty by installing a new video card and some memory. now it says dell on the case and on the boot up screen, everything else is changed. i formatted the hard drive and installed a win xp pro. i added corsair 512 x2, i added a video card 7900 gs ko edition.
i am kind of happy right now but i want to keep up with my friends
so please can u guys tell me how much will my system sell for if i had to sell it. this is whats inside the system

intel pentium 4 3ghz with HT
total memory 2 gb (2x512 came with the system, and 2x512 upgraded to a corsair value select)
80 gb hard drive
7900 gs ko edition,
480 watt logisys power supply ( i upgraded the powersupply)
13-in 1 media card reader
1 dvd/cd drive
1 dvd burner (+ and - and RW's too)
windows xp professional service pack 2

this system was originally built in dell factory on 12/08/05 but i bought it in march of 2006 and then upgraded the parts.

please someone could help me figure out a selling cost for this system, that would be awesome and someone could help me sell it, that would be very kind of u guys. can u guys also suggest me how to sell this if i plan on selling it.

thanks

well it is a dell so you arent going to get much out of it. I am thinking around 400, maybe 600 at most for it.

You could find someone in your dorm without a gaming rig or put it in the buy, sell trade section on the forums. Another option would be ebay.

well someone ripped off my cousin $400.00 for a 800Mhz and 128mb ram and win 98 so if you can find someone that don't know S888 about computer you can try to sound all technical and rip them off, but thats only if you have no soul. on the other hand just buy like a 50-60 dollar gaming case and put it in that and rip em off even more.but if you have a soul sell it for like 200-300

Check here for minimum estimate http://gateway.eztradein.com/

My Gateway P4 Northwood 2.2GHz (1st Gen)
OEM Intel D850MV mobo
4x256MB Samsung RDRAM
WD 120GB 5400rpm hdd
DVD-RAM/RW
CD-RW
FDD
evga fx 5700 ultra

in good condition was estimated at $235 (for my old Gateway)

lol just did an estimate for yours and the link I provided gave an estimate of $319.44, they just hate Dells... your system is worth way more than that.

$700-800 as mentioned earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom