Yolkz

In Runtime
CaseMotherboard
CD Rom Drive
Hard Drive
Moniter
Sound Card
Video Card

Not sure on which Processor. I want to run vista when it comes out I only use my computer for editing my website and games like Diablo Command and conqure and CS I dont care about sound that much can I just use onboard sound and drop the soundcard?
I just need to know what you guys think of this and any suggestions. I would like to have it look cool and be cheap as it can but at the same time Upgradeable and powerful.

That crosshair mobo from Asus should have a really good Sound Card, I would think, it is a Republic of Gamers board after all. http://rog.asus.com/

As far as processor... maybe a AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+?

I dont know my my first link is messed up it looks fine.....but another question I had was is there any cheaper flat screen moniters? I dont need anything spectacular.

You'd have to do some research on LCD's that range from $200+ since I'm still using a 5 year old Gateway LCD, so I haven't kept up with stuff like refresh rate or hertz etc. Microcenter has a 19" Viewsonic widescreen for $200, but if I were to buy one, I'd do research on stuff like the refresh rate, etc. Check Newegg, around the $200-300 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom