Best Graphics Card that uses AGP slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jena-tahlia

Solid State Member
I have an old computer and I want to upgrade the graphics card. At the moment I have a 32 meg, but my motherboard only has pci slots and an AGP slot. So what is the best graphics card I can get that uses an AGP slot rather than a PCI express. Nothing too recent, I don't want to be paying anymore than $100. I was thinking a GeForce 4?

A wise choice especially for gamers.
Be sure you update your direct x to at least 8.1 and do an update to the newest driver the card will work with.

Lol are you kidding me? Are you guys working together or something? a Geforce 4? for $100? They are like 30 bucks. Get a x800gto, or a x1600 they are under $100 and they are good performers. Way better than a geforce 4.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL said:
Lol are you kidding me? Are you guys working together or something? a Geforce 4? for $100? They are like 30 bucks. Get a x800gto, or a x1600 they are under $100 and they are good performers. Way better than a geforce 4.

Yeah I know that GeForce 4 isn't worth $100, I just wanted to know if anything better would fit in that slot... for under $100.

Oh by the way, i mean AU$... so i guess anything shipping from the US is out of the question... unless it is on e-bay for like $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom