Get your 8800GTX/GTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
or just tell my girlfriend to pay they lol. jk i am getting that taken care of ill sned like 3k each month

im going to get an 880gts around the time when the r600 comes out hopefully it will be down towards the 400 buck price.

i am going to go ahead and get a 7950gt for xmas then use the step up program for the 8800gts

BennyV04988 said:
heh? what midrange cards?

WTF is that supposed to mean? I'm not spending $500 on a DX10 card when i could use that money to build half the computer, i want to know what the lower end cards are going to be and how much they will go for otherwise Nvidia or ATI isnt getting my money

COD2_fanatic said:
Nvidia or ATI isnt getting my money

:)

It's directX 10 man... It take a lot of umph to utilize. There isn't even a peep about a lower end card yet that runs dx10.

i'm pretty sure there will be low end cards.. it just takes alot to run dx10 games... but to run dx10 windows.. i'm sure they'll make lower end cards...

They should like all the other series, if they want to make more money. Not everybody has 400-600 for a graphics card.

no.... that doesnt have dx10...

and i just read an article, there are to be 3 more cards that will be released in january or february, lower end cards of course

i found it on guru3d or one of those sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom