1 simple question , either yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yek

T.F's Resident Cool Guy...
making it quick , im looking for a home pc (just tower) , for around £50 , (uk) if you know any sites that are cheap please pm me them or send a post below , thanks:>

thats abotu what? close to $100? if so i doubt you're gonna find a computer at all at that price unless you get something that has like an 800MHz Duron if you're lucky

That apple one would do ok i think , i can always upgrade later you see , on a buget at the moment , you know much about shipping etc , is it reliable?

If you buy that computer use the savings code CHEAPMACS at checkout, it'll save you $50 instantly. I've bought from them once, they were okay. Ground shipping is reasonable, anything faster is a total rip.

Well you will not get much for $50. Not much at all. Maybe a 500 Mhz CPU, 64 Mb Ram, 2, 8 Mb Video Card... Are you planning to use this as a server?

( £50 not $50 ;) , (it works out at about $100) , how long do you think it will take to get over here to the uk?

It should give you a time estimate on the site. Add the item to your cart and select your shipping method/address. I'm actually not sure if they ship outside of the us or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom