Get your 8800GTX/GTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a dilema get a e6400 with a p5n32 sli and a gig of ddr2 ram or a 8800gts and sell my 7900gt for 300canadian as i paid 500 in august and they havent droped here yet

gaming hardware as officially surpassed the need of todays games. Until crysis, 8800gtx and g80 sli will be overkill.

Actually, I read an article today where they cranked Oblivion all the way up and brought the 8800 to its knees.

glad they are finally here, but history shows that the first generation of video cards for a given dx mode are weak, like fx series for example, we don't even know how well this will run dx10.

after all the hype.. i think i'm going to buy me a gts.. its as good a 7950gx2.. actually better, for the same price.. and its got dx10.. and will shine with physics n such.. incredible card...

hey i just thought, wheres TheEnd or whatever his name is in this? usually hes here bragging that hes gonna put like 4 gtx's in his rig lol(i know its impossible)

ya so i got mine today for my new build! i cant wait! im thinking of travelling to vancouver tomorrow to pick it up from ncix :p

ya know...yesterday I was feeling pretty good about my pc...then G80 came out and it is all fancy and owning my system by a factor of 3. I wish I could sell my pc in all its glory and buy that $2000 build I sketched out. DX10...*sigh*

if i get accepted for this tiger direct credit card.. i'm getting my 8800gtx!!!!! ... cheaper than going newegg for a change.. no tax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom