Is this laptop deal too good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
I am browsing for a decent, cheap, basic laptop just for wathcing DVD's and using internet and microsoft word. I came across this at tigerdirect. It has an AMD Turion 64 1.8ghz cpu with 256 ram (that i might upgrade later) and a 40GB HDD. It is onyl $300.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2302498&sku=BTO 038576

The only thing though is I am wondering why it is so cheap? Is it pre built or what? Because when i added it to my shopping cart it says i have 4 items in there lol, but all ther is is the laptop. Does anyone know anything about these kinds of laptops. As long as i get a working laptop that boots up i will be happy for only $300. Can someone please tell me if it is for real or not?

Yh , i think because it is not a brand you will probberly just be paying for the actual laptop and not supporting the name of it :p , as for the 4 items in cart check the t&c (there may be a catch like you have to buy 3 other items to get it at that price)

299 for that? There must be some misunderstanding. Perhaps that's why the link doesn't work... The price may have been a typo.

no im positive, the link doesn't woprk bcuz someone already bought the laptop. It says out of stock. well as soon as an other one comes back i'll try to post another link. They are systemax laptops.

Still. You can't get DESKTOPS with specs similiar to that for much less than 300.

There must be like 200 or 300 bucks in rebates. That's the only way I'd believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom