Paranoid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

galant_mod

In Runtime
i've overclock my cpu from 2.5-2.7.cant go higher.it just hang at the windows loading screen at the most and freezes.i dont think it is the temp fault.i even went to feel it and it is not hot at all.my vcore at everest and bios are at 1.5v.i cant change my volt in bios too.could it be my processor that cannot be overclock?

You may have change the RAM timming, or set up a Ram divider.
A BIOS flash may or may not allow you to access/change more options in the CMOS Setup.

What temps are you getting with Speedfan or any other program?
You will have to clear CMOS and start over.

no.im using another mobo.its just the case im using the PB.you mean reset bios?i just reset it.what about CMOS?my temps are fine.i myself think too it is the ram that is holding me back.what can i do guys?what ram timings should i set and ram divider?

What mobo are you using? We could probably help you more if we had more info ;)

And it can't really be the ram holding you back,I'm using 512mb DDR333 too and i'm @ 2.3 from the stock 1.8 :D

Shumway said:
You guy's do relise he's got a Packard Bell? Don't they lock all the crap in bios like dell and that? :confused:
Not Nessicarily (Sp). He can change the clock so its obvious that option is not locked.

galant_mod said:
no.im using another mobo.its just the case im using the PB.you mean reset bios?i just reset it.what about CMOS?my temps are fine.i myself think too it is the ram that is holding me back.what can i do guys?what ram timings should i set and ram divider?

In this context BIOS and CMOS mean the same thing, resetting the CMOS will be the same as resetting the BIOS. Just remove the battery for 1-2 Mins or connect the Clr Cmos Jumpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom