get this or 4 PS3's real question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah the kind of guy who wishes for more than he has...

as for the quad core topic. im getting one and i can definitely use it to help me with graphic design. some programs can use it :). im not getting it just to waste my money and brag!

I'm majoring in mechanical engineering....I should probably look into something of the sort as well.

Anywhere selling them yet? And for the PS3 thing, the most ive seen one go for is like 3000 and it came with an LCD TV. Other than that the highest ive seen is 1800 with like 2 games and an extra controller.

cvb724 said:
ah the kind of guy who wishes for more than he has...

as for the quad core topic. im getting one and i can definitely use it to help me with graphic design. some programs can use it :). im not getting it just to waste my money and brag!

I've asked him about his rig many times. Everytime I do, he doesnt reply. What I want to know, is how he has 6 PCI devices including 2 HUGE cards (they must cover atleast one or two slots) on one board.

theres to much money in his life, why doesnt he come down to our level and see what its like *he might learn something). To much money can go your head and haveing the latest greatest system for games when the games cant even utiluize it (such as dual/quad core) is totally freakin pointless

and for the PS3's my personal opinion is that they cost to much, i might end up with a 360 for Gears of War

^XBOX360 and Gears of War FTW

and i really doubt hes is ever going to reply because he replied to other threads and just ignored this whole thread.

its kinda sad when you have to lie about having a bad *** computer system to a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom