Problem with Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yipo

Beta member
Everytime i play any sort of Video, my computer would have the Sides of it cut off.

It cuts off parts of the screen from ALL Sides, quite a bit i might add. to a point where i can't see any of the subtitles.

I've had this problem for over months.

Help?

it could be the graphic driver that may be playing up have you done anything the past month to ur computer that may have changed any setting?
try reinstalling the driver for the graphic card

no reinstall for no good reason. It seems that you have on some sort of zoom function in your video card options. Now what if that setting was stored in your registry and you reinstalled and voila the same thing happens because the same settings are used? Now i cant recall the correct names of the options but look out for words like overlay, zoom, or anything that might imply a cropping of video within your video card option. the next thing is to check the options in your software player, many of dvd softwares has options to "fit" widescreen to normal screen format. that means crop and zoom. i think cyberlink calls it pan & scan or something so. nero players also have a similar feature. also nvidia pure video decoder i think has something similar. whatever it is, just set the video to play in its original format.

well I had it fixed for 2 days last week. and that was when i just installed t his new Webcam from AlphaVision. But because the webcam had really bad quility and seldom worked, i bought a new one to replace it.

Installed the new webcam without trouble. The next day, i felt like cleaning up my Computer a bit, so i deleted the webcam center for the old webcam and uninstalled it. Thats when it happend again......

I tried to reinstall that driver, and program but it still didn't fix it....

Would that make it easier for you gusy to help me? Cause its quite Annoying seeing only the middle of a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom