Sick deals on Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
Not sure if somebody else has posted this, and if so, sorry..

Has anyone seen the awesome deals on Newegg? There's one that's, buy an AMD 64 3800+ (single-thread, s939, 100$) and get a free ABIT AN8 SLI motherboard. Then there's one that's, buy an AMD 64 3500+ (s939, I think like 80$ or so) and get a free ATI X1650Pro 256mb PCI-e videocard.

There's a few more, but those stood out to me. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

I guess they're really trying to get rid of s939 stuff, huh?

yeah thanks crazed.. hopefully i can convice my mom to drop some more do so we ca nget those deals for my new pc... well my bros.. but hes getting my stuff so .. my pc :D

if you can go for the 3800 and the mobo... I have that board and it OC's very nicely. The ABIT site says it's discontinued, but it's due to the "fatal1ty" board of the same make... but over all... a real good deal.

Um...I'm looking at Newegg right now and I'm not seeing any of that stuff as being free, just a slight discount when bought together. The only thing being given away "free" is a money clip or a t-shirt...

jorsoft03 said:
Um...I'm looking at Newegg right now and I'm not seeing any of that stuff as being free, just a slight discount when bought together. The only thing being given away "free" is a money clip or a t-shirt...

ditto.

jorsoft03 said:

Haha, yeah I realized that now. I saw "free gift", then saw a motherboard down there next to the CPU and thought "wow, free motherboard". I then realized that was the combo deal. :rolleyes:

My bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom