Building A New System - Rate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not really into that motherboard that you suggested.
I believe that I am going to go with the P5B Wi-Fi Deluxe instead of the P5B Vanilla. I can afford it.

I absolutely NEED case recommendations. My last case (Aspire X-II Dreamer) was a HORRID case, and I absolutely NEED a REALLY GOOD case this time. I kinda want a server case because of the room, and I picked that one because it comes with a decent 500 watt PSU. What case would you suggest!

Dante_Caligari said:
I am not really into that motherboard that you suggested.
I believe that I am going to go with the P5B Wi-Fi Deluxe instead of the P5B Vanilla. I can afford it.

I absolutely NEED case recommendations. My last case (Aspire X-II Dreamer) was a HORRID case, and I absolutely NEED a REALLY GOOD case this time. I kinda want a server case because of the room, and I picked that one because it comes with a decent 500 watt PSU. What case would you suggest!

P5B deluxe wifi is awesome - thats what I'm using.

Since you're strapped for cash then I would go with this case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119068

airflow is really good - the whole front is a mesh/foam combo that allows air to flow in. Really high quality construction. The cases listed above all will do well too.

power supply: This one has been getting good ratings...
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/48...R-lKyBMcg**.node2?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
(cheaper there than on newegg)

persianxballer: I cannot afford any of those cases. They do not come with a power supply, any of them, and combined with the added cost of a goot PSU that is about 200$ (at least) above my $800 budget for right now.

UA_Iron: That case you suggested would be a nice cheap case, but I would like to have a gaming case or a server case for aesthetics and room. Plus that power supply is not carried by Newegg.com and I only want to do business there right now to avoid complications. Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom