My 2 case mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i did do those two last year over the summer, back when i was 15... All i really used was a jigsaw for th grey/green one, and a hole saw for the blue white one...

Anyhow, I think peoples cases look better often before they cut holes in them using improvised tools... i.e. pocket knifes o_O

aspire.comptech said:
Well, i did do those two last year over the summer, back when i was 15... All i really used was a jigsaw for th grey/green one, and a hole saw for the blue white one...

Anyhow, I think peoples cases look better often before they cut holes in them using improvised tools... i.e. pocket knifes o_O

Everyone has to start somewhere.

nice work, don't be afraid to do **** yourself, just be careful and do it right the first time, don't rush through it. thats pretty much how I learned to work on cars, (that and reading everything I could find), and I recently finished restoring a 40 year old car. keep at it

aspire.comptech said:

lol sry thot ur year said 1986. as soon as u said a year back when u were 15 i got confused. i'm 1986 thats why. alright that means i really have seniority over u :p

hey, aspire, what type of case is that in ur second pic? it looks freaking wicked.

dsc018629hb.jpg

that one.

aspire.comptech said:
I still have a nicer computer than you so :p

oooh! just you wait. thats it, time to pull out the bug guns... later :p. but u wont be saying that after this christmas!

yeah well for right now i have a better computer than both of you : D , but im sure that wont last long. I have my short time to relish in the fact that not everyone has a C2D.

i have all 3 of you beat!!! and my case has a 250mm fan in the side! MUAHAHAH. jk, i couldn't help myself :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom