Wow i cant believe this

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got like 4 fans dunno wat they r tho...a bit on at front of case medioum on at back, small one on processor small one on videocard

dude, i would reformat... i got a weaker rig than you and i run bf2 on highest settings and res w/o any frame dropping, really smooth.

i would reformat... download all the latest drivers for your stuff... thats what i do when i notice any performance decrease. works like a charm

i cant see your sig because i dont get them privledges back for a couple more days
but 420 watts is not too good i would atleast get 550w and if you have the money 650w

heres my sig:
Athlon 4800 2.4 ghz dual core
2 Gb Corsair ddr2
Asus M2n32 sli deluxe
Seagate 320 Gb and 160
Evga Geforce 7950 gx2
19" Samsung 2000:1 contrast 2m response

and ive got dx9 yeah and ill reformat as a last resort cause im finding im always reformatting

and ya im planning on getting a 630 raidmax psu by tommorow or so

hey man
you will have a hard time finding info on overclocking your cpu maybe...
i had to do a lot of research and askin questions on this here forum to get mine to work properly (because, basically, i didn't know jack s**t). still messin with it...does that ever stop?
and i'm with cwiz, although i oc to 2.6 your card is (supposedly) better than mine...i oc it too it's frikkin addictive heheheh, and i can play anything that i have come into contact with so far...haven't tried f.e.a.r yet, tho.
anyways i have a lot of helpful links about o.c.ing amd x2 if you decide to do it.
and don't wish you had a conroe...your cpu is right up in the top of the food chain as well. love it. once you get it set up right it is tight tight tight.
peace

I would check the temp of your GPU, are you using the factory fan that came with it?? running that card at all max settings has got to be producing some serious heat!

alright man thx ill check up on oc'ing my vid card and ill check my temp my temps probally high ive been running games nonstop only for a few hours at night sometimes..

ive checked my video card temp and its only 60 degrees celcious after running it all day today since around 8 so i dont think its the temp and ill try ocing but i hoped i didnt even have to on a 3 grand computer..im soooo dissappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom