Core 2 Duo Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixz

Solid State Member
I'm building a new computer and leaning strongly towards a Intel Core 2 Duo, What would be my best options for a motherboard...trying to stay around $100 for the board.

:beard:

well the popular setup is the gigabyte ds3 and the asus p5b... but there are a few other boards.. i myself plann to use the gigabyte s3 .... its about 100 and it dosent look that bad.. i dont plan on ocing and if i do its wil l be very VERY minor...

yup...searching all day..those are the two it really seems to come to, any one have any experiences to justify one over the other?

Micro-ATX C2Duo Mobo?

I'm looking to build a media center PC where it will mostly be used for the internet and office applications, but want it to be capable for gaming and video editing.

I'm going to start with a E6700 core 2 duo chip and wanted to know what the best micro-atx mobo for the money is? Thanks in advance for the help!

Thread Jacking >:[ not cool...

any who..it dosent sound like your gona be doing crazy gaming...you sure ya wana put up that much for the E6700?

The E6700 is free.

And it is proper forum ettiquete to keep similar requests in a single thread.

o.0 where would ya be getting this free E6700?

Most forums its not, but no biggy..

I have a DS3 myself, haven't overclocked it yet. It's not the best motherboard in terms of regular usage, but it has a lot of overclocking features. I bought it mainly because all the overclockers were getting it, and i plan on overclocking. I don't know a lot about the Asus p5b. So it depends on what your going to be using it for. What else are you looking for in a motherboard? What RAM do you play on using, are you going to SLli/xfire?

Probably for a while just normal usage..but once i get it all together...maybe some overclocking..

Also do u have the DS3 965P Or DS3 965G

Haven't looked to much into ram, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom