TV Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzBeEzY

Beta member
i have a tv out on the back of my omputer, i went and bought a s-video cable and hooked it to the back of my computer...there isnt a s-video hook up in the back of my tv. i got a box that it plugs into and audio and video cords that go to my tv from the box. how do i enable tv out to work so i can see my computer screen on my tv?

Please don't double post, I already replied in your other thread.

If your TV has no S-Video in, then you need to get an S-Video to composite adapter.

i have a box thing from radio shack...i dont kknow if it will work u tell me?

Don't swap cables, just press a button!
Simplify your TV-audio/video source selection with this 4-way selector switch. Control four different audio/video devices at the touch of a button. And with gold-plated connectors, you'll get superior signal transfer, high dependability, and better-quality sound.

4-in, 1-out console with contemporary styling
Gold-plated connectors for superior signal transfer, high dependability and better-quality sound
Converts composite video signal to S-Video for better video signal

Please use only one thread.

If you have the box then it should be pretty self-explanatory. If it has an s-video in on it, then use it. Connect a composite out to the TV, and viola. If the box only has an s-video out, you will still need an s-video to composite adapter.

Is the box you plug into your tv scart? If so try going to start>control panel>appearance and themes>display then go to the settings tab and click advanced at the bottom. Go across to the "displays" tab and enable your TV.

That is what i did when i connected my computer to my TV using an s-video lead. Hope it helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom