COOLER MASTER Centurion 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
ok so i had my heart originally set for the kingwin sk-523 but i decided i dont want a door case so i am thinking about getting this case...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119077

my question is can i fit a 120mm fan in the front with a little modding?

ii want a case with no door because im going to get a mesh kit for my drives and make it to where you cant see them and paint the grey part red and the mesh red.

Ok I just bought it the other day and you cant. You would have to cut out some sections of the hd bays just to get the fan to even fit and more holes to get the air to vent through the front. I didnt buy the one with the clear side panel so I can have a 80mm on the side as well without modding. Also the fans that come with it are pretty bad in terms of cfm so I will be getting some nice high cfm low db fans.

well i wouldnt mind cutting the hard drive bays to fit one in

im going to get a 250mm fan for the side.

i have a vantec tornado i geuus i could put in the front but its really loud in the front

thanks for the reply though

This is a really nice case. But the face plates are all metallic, and you don't need to add hole in the front panel with this scrim design. You can easily fit a 80mm in the front and a 120mm with a lot of work. I build a lot of computers in this case at work. You may also want to change the blue front LEDs, if you're like me they will **** you off!

He means the leds for power and hdd activity. I havent plugged it in yet but leds overall dont bother me. You could get a kamba cooler 120mm fan that fits in 3 cdrom bays or w/e that thing is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom