3dMark2003 score

Status
Not open for further replies.

modemide

In Runtime
I just used a program that auto overclocks your video card, it was recommended by someone in another thread. I clocked my card at
344/313 and yielded a 100 point gain in 3dmark03 (340). That was fairly impressive.

My new score is 4951 (SOoo close to 5000 :p), it can be seen at: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2505241

Just curious if anyone else has anyone else has tried the program atitool then benchmarked their system. I'd say I'm rather pleased with the program.

my 3dmark03 score was 77:eek:

thats what you get for integrated video on a POS dell

:(

it would be fine if it had a vid card

there isn't even an APG slot on the mobo. There is a spot for the slot to go but its just not there:eek:

This is another reason why OEM systems suck ... lol ... 77 I can't even believe that. Did they just not run or did they take forever to run?

[EDIT]
I just ran with Aquamark and got:
Score - 34274
CPU - 6082
Graphics - 4770

So I guess it can be concluded that my max overclock and the program's weren't too far off. In fact, the program was running 5 mhz faster on the core :)

only ran the wings of fury test...the others would not run

:( pathetic

i can barely play WC3 on mid settings on a P4 2.4

yea my scores are on my sig, it shows a slight overclock.. like 5/10 each. i've never heard of that program, but i use power strip, works better =)

*edit* yea stock frequencies are 412/364

you can't get a higher overclock than that? I figured since the 9800xt is on the .13 process you should be getting at least 50 on the core and 15 - 20 on the memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom