Battery Life on Wireless Optical Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I got me a Targus Wireless Optical Mini Mouse with Charger
PAWM23F_accessories_b.jpg
PAWM23F_img1_accessories_b.jpg

This mouse as a recharging dock so I can recharge the 2x AA Batteries in side.

Any one have any ideas on how many hours use I can get from a mouse before needing to recharge ?

No but I know a way of testing it! Take the mouse fully charged to a supermarket. Place the mouse on the conveyor-belt but comtinue to hold it so it doesn't move, but the conveyor does. Then just patiently tell other customers to use the next line......cause well.....you're busy. The conveyor will act as your movement.....
Time it until it runs outs. It'll only be a couple days.... :amazed:

:edit:
Awesome mouse BTW!!!

what the... why would you leave a mouse on a conveyer belt for a couple of days, and what if someone steals it? why would the employees let you use thier conveyer belt??? ok...

damn, mike stole my idea :mad: the conveyor belt is the key Silesia. how else will you ever know the truth? some people might start looking at you funny, but that's because they do not understand the scientific reasoning behind it :)

Ahhhh......YourPrinter, YourPrinter......so sorry you missed the Hey Mike!!! thread. I'm a little drunk. But if you keep your hand on the mouse .... you'll be fine.

mikesgroovin said:
No but I know a way of testing it! Take the mouse fully charged to a supermarket. Place the mouse on the conveyor-belt but comtinue to hold it so it doesn't move, but the conveyor does. Then just patiently tell other customers to use the next line......cause well.....you're busy. The conveyor will act as your movement.....
Time it until it runs outs. It'll only be a couple days.... :amazed:

Or I could just do the same thing with the gym tread mill.

mikesgroovin said:
Awesome mouse BTW!!!

It's a little small, but for the price I paid for it, I am not going to complain.
Customer's notebook came with a free mouse, but I did not quote a free mouse to the customer.

ekÆsine said:
how else will you ever know the truth? some people might start looking at you funny,

I will just look back that them and shout out "IT FOR SCIENCE, DAMN IT!!!"

YourPrinter said:
what the... why would you leave a mouse on a conveyer belt for a couple of days, and what if someone steals it? why would the employees let you use thier conveyer belt??? ok...

I will use my JEDI MIND POWERS on them.......
Me :- This is not the cordless rechargible optical mouse you are looking for.
Employee :- This is not the cordless rechargible optical mouse we are looking for.
Me :- You can let me use your shop's conveyer belt.
Employee :- We can let you use our shop's conveyer belt
Me :- That will be all now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom