sound system cards & speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
or if you just connect 5 speakers it'l be the same thing, as for the sound card X-Fi Elite Pro, or if your on a budget Xtreme Music, or if you game a lot I'd get the Fatal1ty

ya, you can set it to 5.1, i'm looking to order my x-fi when my next paycheck rolls around... i shouldnt have sold my last computer... lol

so its really loud then huh? that will be great for 6:30 in the morning when im gettin ready to go to school. only old people live around me so it will be fun grieving them lol. but here is one problem, how bad will it detract from the quality and everything if i cant have a right rear speaker? the set up i currently have (and no way to deviate from) doesnt support a right rear speaker.... so thats a bummer. and all the wires.. im going to hate that..

lazer_viking said:
so its really loud then huh? that will be great for 6:30 in the morning when im gettin ready to go to school. only old people live around me so it will be fun grieving them lol. but here is one problem, how bad will it detract from the quality and everything if i cant have a right rear speaker? the set up i currently have (and no way to deviate from) doesnt support a right rear speaker.... so thats a bummer. and all the wires.. im going to hate that..

it can be set to 2.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, and 7.1... so, you shouldnt have anything to worry about

well actually what i meant was could i get something that only did 5.1 for a cheaper price. i dont want to spend too much for something im not going to use (7.1 in this case)

ooooo i see thanks lol
by external you mean third party right? i plan to put this in a pci slot... not outside my comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom