help me build my new pc plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i dont know if you realized this and jsut to clear sumthing up..... if you buy an sli board you can run it wiht one card ....... so you could buy one sli cabable card now and then get another later and sli it right?

true and have you though of getting an acrylic case or even better a uv acrylic case and that $600 PC will not last you 6+ years no offense mine^ will be outdated in 3 months just thought you should know. also i suggest going intel(core2duo kills amd) but amd is fine i guess*cough* also it would be better if you get one card now one card later, if you dont want cable clutter get a modular PSU(not X-connect they suck imo)

um well i never tried amd so ima try them now uhh but for this mobo it will run good with 1 video card for now right??? b/c it will take me 2 weeks of work to get 1 video card this is wat i planned ill do
mobo
cpu
ram
videocard
videocard
HD
case
mods
all in that order

i just read above...again, and if u really want to trip them out, after a few months or so, get a premade watercooling setup(well, its not premade, but it comes with tubing, cpu block, rad, pump, and a nice little 5.5 bay resivor thats backlit with blue leds, and all the tubing glows blue. its pretty sweet, and will make the rig look pretty sweet, be quieter, and if done right, make people a lil jealous of your rig)

as for case mod, that rig is already pretty trick, lots of fans, already got a blowhole, fans r blue, comes with a window, but some cold cathodes would look awsome under the window at the bottom, where u cant see it, but it lights the case blue.

just some ideas to do to it tho, the case comes with loads of wires for the front panel, fans, and whatnot, get some cable sleeves to tidy that up a bit, and remember, if you use ide stuff, get an extra long(i mean long) ide cable, and master the art of oragomi with it, and tidy it up, instead of having it all wadded up, fold it, looks pretty good. **** even the system in the left of my sig has some sense of wire management(tho i reallllllly need to dust it, i like having my panel off.

and one last thing you can look into, is a good mouse and keyboard(lazer mouse, and a good gaming keyboard) and after you get sick of the television(its kinda blury, its not as clear as ud think)maybe look into a 17 in lcd.(thats just me tho, when i build my new system, before i even think about mobo/cpu/ram im getting some new monitors)

this comp is a beast tho right?? like i see ppl say i got ram with 4-4-4-12 wats that mean and will my ram be like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom