help me build my new pc plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, first get a mobo that dont have onboard video, its loads faster, and cooler.

Aspire X-Superailen Black/Red/Blue 500w Case - 139.99
Gigabyte GA-M55SLI-S4 AM2 Sli mobo - 82.99
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+(65w) - 187.99
G.SKILL 2gb ddr kit - 209.99
Thermaltake Big Typhoon - 39.99
XFX GeForce 7900GS SLI - 219.99 each
Western Digital Caviar SE16 320gb SATA 3.0gb/s - 99.99
Samsung 18X DVD RW - 31.99
Samgsung 52X CD-RW/DVD ROM - 21.99

case has 6 fans, and a window, mobo is a good one, but there are some lemons out there(and the people that get them completely freak out, my neighbor has one, so its pretty good, tho hes got a 3800+ x2)
video is good for sli, case should have enough light in it, amd x2 4200+, big typhoon, a wd special edition 320gb, a dvd burner, and a cd burner that can read dvd's if you plan on duplicating dvd's

wow, that got up there quick, added it up and its about 1,000. gotta remember preformance and looks come at a price. you can shave off on the video and get a 6600gt, get a 3800+, and only the cd burner(tho it should take you only 2 months to make 1000 if you dont spend anything)

o nice man lol thx ALOT wats with these new sli PSU ima buy me the thermaltake armor series case b/c my brother got 1 and it owns and i just love it. but wat PSU u think i should get???

would it be better to just but 2 video cars b/c the mobo has 2 video cars slots?? and the cideo card that u suggested will it work on my tv???

erm sounds like alot of work just to get it to work on my tv erm isnt there just a cable i can buy to get it to work on my tv?

it comes with a svideo cable, and sli isnt hard at all, just a few jumpers and a couple of settings in the bios.

the deal with sli is that it spreads the workload amongst the 2 cards, so like it will process half the image on one card, and the other half on the other, or it might go alternating pixel strands, so pretty much the cards can process more faster, by working to gether, therefore raising your fps. if you want to go all out, go for 2 7950gx2 in sli, and thats like 4 cards, cause you got 4 gpu's, so it will get the work done 4x as fast. theres an article around here somewhere, ill find it for ya, im bout to go dirtbiike riding

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79791

hi thx alot hehe so i will need to buy 2 of them videocards?????? and wat powersuplly u suggest me getting and like wat wires will i need to get them to work on my tv i dun want to solder anythin

you dont need 2, it will run perfect with one, just 2 are faster. also, go for a 600w or more ps, and no, you dont need to solder nething, the card comes with the cable for the tv. the videocard includes a svideo cable, so if your tv has a svideo connector, then you dont need nething, but if you dont have one, you might need to go to radioshack and get an svidio to component or svideo to coax converter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom