Looking to buy LAPTOP [Please HELP] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never used a Dell laptop before; only desktops.

The Dell laptops look pretty nice, and have the media buttons on the front, which looks useful and convenient.

I have had no problems with my Toshiba laptop. I recommend Toshiba, they're pretty affordable.

I've heard many toshibas overheat. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get the E1505 Inspirion or whatever its called from Dell, my friends had no problems with his dell so that assures me somewhat. Plus you guys havent really told me about a few laptops in specific only the companies :D hard to make up my mind.

Id get the dell e1505, while im not one to reccomend dells, i have to reccomend this one. i bought it 3 days ago and its a beast.

for gaming it plays sims 2 perfect, WOW very well on medium-high with no lag, and it actually plays battlefield 2 on medium with no lag.

For everyday computing theres no contest, it cuts through it like butter with a red hot knife. multitaskes like a mother.

My specs are 2.0ghz core 2 duo, 1 gig 566mhz ram, 80gb 7200rpm HD, Creative soudblaster audigy, and ATI 256mb X1400. Total price after shipping and tax is $1082 with online coupon and the lowest warrenty possible.

I highly reccomend this dell, but toshibas are good too, if you want to spend that extra $$ then u could consider toshiba, but this right here is the best bang for your buck. Very speedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom