them AGP CARDS? the ones that unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
ok i forget which agp card can be unlocked... anybody know ? i know there are a few ati and a few nvidia .. if you know any plz post... thanks ... im still running agp and i feel like modding something and ... i have a newegg order going in so i was wondering....

ok and dont 9550 get unlocked to sumthing or 9600 get unlocked to 9800 .... ok so bfg 6800gs can be unlocked and voltmodded... know where i can get a guide thanks shumm....

Download RivaTuner If there are any disabled pipes or pixel shaders they will show up and all you have to do is enable them. It will also alow you to overclock and any other softmod's available for your card.

And yes the 6800 from bfg softmods very well. It all depends on which chip the oem card maker uses in their card. It just so happen's that bfg and alot of others use the same chip in the 6800gs/oc that the 6800ultra is made from. So the 6800 gs/oc has the same ram as the ultra so you can open up the disabled pipes and pixel shaders over clock it to 6800ultra specs and bang you have a 6800ultra for less than half the price. Just look what the retarded big box stores still want for a 6800gt which has slower ram then the 6800gs. Retarded Big Box Store about 2 months ago they still had an ultra and they wanted over $800 for it. lol

does new egg have 6800's? i couldnt find um in agp.... i did a quick look i coulda missed um...

shum what are the drivvers ..softmod.com the ones for a 9550 to unlock that... rember wayy back when.. i jsut got a fan for mine now and some mem heatsinks.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom