CPU Water Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Okay, i'm back again on the topic of water cooling... i'm obviously interested in doing so... but only for my cpu... and nothing more, i'm not looking at anything super fancy... just something to keep my e6600 at a nice steady 30-35 degrees idol at 3.0 ghz... i'm sure thats not too much to ask for....

so if anyone could just link my some pumps, radiators, tubes and all tat it would be much appreciated... i'll probably be buying it after i get an x-fi and a new case... seeing as this case is small.. and sucks with airflow

well if that is all you want to do it is just as easy as creating a loop from : pump to cpu water block, to radiator, and back to pump. Along with the resivor in there somewhere.

yeah extreme wiht help and they will show you some DIY stuff for like a radiator and shourds outtaa gladware.. hahah but yeah its no joke and i plan to do some of the stuff they say... that will same me some muuullaaaa!

Theyoyokid303 said:
yeah extreme wiht help and they will show you some DIY stuff for like a radiator and shourds outtaa gladware.. hahah but yeah its no joke and i plan to do some of the stuff they say... that will same me some muuullaaaa!

Can anyone else not understand this guy?

Use a Aquaxtreme 50Z Pump, T-line, MP-1 water block, And either the Black Ice Xtreme 1x120mm rad or the Swiftech MCR-220 2x120mm rad

Other than that get some kind of water cooling additive, PTS has something like 5 different kinds, and then between 4-6 feet of 7/16 masterkleer tubing. All these parts can be had from www.petrastechshop.com

They are local to me and both my case and entire w/c loop is from them.

for my new setup im using the radiator and waterblock that comes with the kandalf lcs and replacing all the other stuff

toxicity_27 said:
Can anyone else not understand this guy?

LOL its tough but he's a good guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom