8800GTX Benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graham, It is DX10 capable.

Milleniumtiger, what it means is that you will need 2 6-pin PCI-e power connectors from your PSU. It has nothing to do with 2 PCI-e slots. A 2 slot cooler means that the HSF on the card is so big that it takes up the space of a slot beneath the graphics card. In laymen's terms, the cooler on the card is as "high" as the HSF on the 7900GTX, or double as "high" as the HSF on the 7900GT. Clearer now?

Inferno, it is expected to be released on 8 November, which would be Wednesday if I'm not wrong.

jeebus, impressive card indeed.. but i must say i expected more for a next gen card.... i was contemplating buying one.. but now i know for sure i will wait for the r600 seeing those results

i doubt that card will fit in any computer case. its sooooo long. i guess 3-5 inches longer than a regular 7900gt

maxing out a quad core....triple sli = 1500W PSUs eeek

I just priced out a system that could handle a g80 and crysis = $2300 provided the card is 600ish

I think I'm done with gaming PCs. The xbox 360 is ridiculously great value when you compare it to this nonesense!

why get box just get a PS3 I know i will be getting at least 4 5 if i'm lucky. )don't ask don't tell), still haven't seen anything about quad or SLI'ing?(is that right) these babies, but i will wait for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom