Ordering this weekend, just want an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
for ram, corsair seems to be the winner... its had zero problems with pretty much every motherboard... and since your not a big overclocker.. i would even drop to ddr 667.. because getting the ram to even run ddr800 is hard.. and requires big voltage (at least on my e6600)...... at 667 with an e6600 thats 3.0 ghz.. and i'm sure that would keep anyone happy.. because that is my daily use clock right there.

hrm, your right, i guess they sold out of it.. anyway, ya, g.skill is a very reliable company as well, thats excellent ram for a nice price and should do you more than fine if your not a huge oc'er

go with the first one, it can operate at 1.8v which is on the safe side

some mobo's will not boot at 1.9 or 2.0 because they don't come that way, so i would go with the first for sure

Well, we aren't quite talking about the SP-500 Model yet, but for the Antec power supply I suggest look at something else. I personally have one, and it just died on me yesterday, (3-4 months of use), the reviews at New Egg correspond to these warnings. I'm sorry I can't recommend a replacement yet, I'm still looking around myself.

Hope that helps with your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom