should i even bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
right now i have a 939 board and a 3200 in there... yeah..... should i even bother upgrading it? i mean amd is down for a while now wiht them intels and stuff.... do any of the amd 9393 processors compare to the core 2 duos? i mean im not trying ot bash on amd i love there stuff but .....

well.. not 2day but i am building my mom a rig and i might be able to thro a few things for me in on the order for chirstmas .... :D but yeah are all optys good at ocing? and what do you look at to for got reslults the steppings or sumthing? do you know what i mean? the thing that can tell you if the chipp has like headroom and will be stable.... ? AND as a side note... why dont i get emails telling me when ppl reply anymore? i checked ym settings in the CP for this site and its not going to my spam folder... ? i cant figure it out.

oo and since this is my randomish thread ...lol its alil ot but is a samsung combo drive ok? i bought an LG last time for 28 and its outta stock butthe samsung is in and its 24 so ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom