New fan - puts me at 11 total fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
My eleventh fan:

I added a 92mm exhaust fan to the right-side panel, to aid in cooling the HDD's. Although it doesn't appear to be moving a whole ****-load of air, so I may need to buy a better fan.

Pics:
Hpim0578.jpg

Hpim0579.jpg

Hpim0580.jpg

Hpim0581.jpg

Hpim0582.jpg

HPIM0583.jpg

I cut it using only a Dremel with two cutting discs. I then sanded and cleaned up the cut a bit with a sanding stone for a drill.

I'm really happy at how round the hole is. :D

Man...this modding thing.......it's got me by the balls now, LOL :D

EDIT: I screwed up on one of the holes, and had to drill another right beside it. Apparently my fan grill moved a hair while I was punching the holes. :(

EDIT 2: WHOA! I just looked at Everest, and it seems to have cooled both of my harddrives down around 4 - 5*C. :D

nice, you might want to fix up the areas on the side panel with some paint or something, seems you scratched ujp a bit but, other than that its pretty nice

COD2_fanatic said:
nice, you might want to fix up the areas on the side panel with some paint or something, seems you scratched ujp a bit but, other than that its pretty nice

Yeah but I'm not too concerned there, as it's not really visible. My desk is in a corner and you can't see it unless you stick your head between the computer and the wall.

Anthrax - are you including ALL fans or just case fans? I including my PSU, CPU, and GPU fans aswell.

If you have 13 case fans alone in a mid-tower...daaayum

b1gapl said:
Isn't that noisy?

I always have music on. And if I don't, I'm playing games.

The noise doesn't bother me, and it isn't really that noisy anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom