problem With compaq 600c

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimskyboy

Beta member
Hello I have a problem With my notebook its a compaq evo 600c When I want to turn It on the battery light blinks 8 times followed along with the hard drive light one time It will not power up. I would like to get this problem fixed if someone could help me YOu can aim me at Ihackedyou89 or msn at jimmyfinney89@hotmail.com any help would be apprecaited Please send all emails to jimskyboy2@aol.com I would appreciate it THanks:)

evo 600c

It does The same thing with or with out the adapter the battery has 75 percent charge I am fixing this for a friend It turns out he put the wrong charger on it It requires 17.5 volts he put a charger that sent 18.5 but tehy usally have a ten percent threshhold sounds lik edumb pratice I would like to get this fixed it is driving me crazy:(
thanks

Yes, but if it's doing the same thing with the outlet adapter then it wouldn't be a battery problem.

Ok

When I trieds to turn on It sounds like it A resitor buring up But I do not smell any electronics burn do you have aim?
thanks

No, not at the moment.
So, this could be a couple of problems.
It sounds like you blew the motherboard, when you hit the power you see lights on the hardrive but you do not hear fans ETC start up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom