if anyone has a 7900gt.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
timblanchard said:

Oblivion doesn't look too good but then im used to xbox360 gfx:p

It doesn't look good because the resolution of the screenshots is lower than the original.

maroon1 said:
the resolution of the screenshots you posted is too low

what? quake 4 and condemned were at 1280x1024... if thats too low for you.. then a 7900gt isnt good enough for anything bigger... lol

oblivion's resolution was lowered in photoshop so i could paste them on another forum though.... but, if you want, i can take some cs:s and dark messiah pictures if you'd like... this x1950pro is equivalent to a 7900gt, so if you wanna see more pics of condemned or anything i can do that...

well quake 4 and oblivion i no longer have.. lol same goes for cod2

and for the card, that was just a stock XFX 7900GT 520 Mhz

yes, the 7900gt is an amazing card for what it costs... that woulda cost a fortune to produce those graphics just a year or 2 ago... the 7900gtx was like 400 dollars... and before that... you'd have to have sli'd 6800gt's to do something similar and that was about 600 at the time... things have come a long way for the pc... my cs:s pictures are uploading right now

they're going to be a 800x600 because of stupid photobuket though.. but they'll still look amazing

For oblivion i turned off the grass all together and it runs smooth and looks like a park lol. I love it. And there's no edge of where the grass magically stops/grows lol. I should take some sick screenshots.... hmmmm....

dude, def get the 7900gt, its so easy to volt mod and overclock to perform like a 7900gtx... its st8 buttah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom