Your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right now the top of the line Intels blow AMD out of the water; but not everyone can afford a C2D. The AMD single core I run now is cooler and faster than the same model Pentium, and I have NEVER had it act up, even while OC'ed. Plus I don't usually edit video while I'm playing CS:S.

Actually, even the most basic C2D (e6300) owns most of the AMD chips at stock speeds, and when OC'd it frys them all

i consider any Core2Duo "top of the line", i was referring to all C2D beating AMD, not simply the X6X00.

LU4sTrooper said:
Actually, even the most basic C2D (e6300) owns most of the AMD chips at stock speeds, and when OC'd it frys them all
He said faster then Pentium, not the C2D. Which is true. AMD athlon 64's blow away Intel Pentium 4's.

However it should be pointed out that Pentium 4's were released long before Athlon 64's. So its no wonder that AMD was better there.

It should also be pointed out that AMD athlon 64's were released (And the X2') before the C2D. So its no wonder Intel is better there.

They will never release a new Model on the same dates.

We will always be comparing a New technology to Old technology.

Crysalis, I will ship you my Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 for free.

You have my personal guarantee that you will not be disappointed with a Core 2 Duo, plus this way you wouldn't have to buy a motherboard.

PM me your address and I will ship it on Monday, free of charge.

If you don't want it, I will put it on eBay. Either way is fine with me, not like I'm pressed for cash or anything.

its not having to buy a mobo thats a problem cause i have to get one anyway.. its RAM, Intel and money. What I have listed above plus a power supply is pushing my budget to the limit. Actually, its over-budget due to shipping.

lol, what a fanboi.

Actually, why would you need a new motherboard, your current motherboard is s939, the CPU you want is s939.

The General said:
lol, what a fanboi.

Actually, why would you need a new motherboard, your current motherboard is s939, the CPU you want is s939.

PCI-express.

I sometimes wonder if people read posts all the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom