Memory virus problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, check out a program called "bazooka spyware scanner". Although it doesnt remove the adwares, spyware, and some viruses, it does detect them and gives u links on how to remove them. It did wonders for me even adaware couldn't do.

Also, if u have win XP, you can always do a system restore. I was like many of u long ago.....when i would spend countless hours trying to fix problems caused by a couple clicks of the button. Then i realized....why fix the problem when u can just act as if it never even happened by turning back the time. Seriously....people fuss for hours looking for spywares and viruses....when all it takes is 20 min to do a system restore. Thats 1 of the few things i actually like about win XP

I'm not too sure about that bazooka spyware scanner. A friend of mine ran that after Lavasoft's Ad-Aware, and Spybot, and it said it found 2 things. He didn't know how to edit his registry, so I had to come over to show him how. Not really, but couldn't pass up free beer.

I looked in the registry, and couldn't find any reference to the stuff that bazooka was saying it found. I think it was a ploy to get someone to spend the $30 on the paid version of the program that will remove that stuff.

Here is a free anti-virus software that i found that is alot better than any other thing that is out there

www.avast.com it will find anything and it is free

It found two viruses on my computer that Trendmicro, norton, or macafee could not fine so check it out it might be of some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom