yet another new PC Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

markhill

Solid State Member
Hello

Currently looking a new pc, you guys are going to be sick of "new pc" questions soon!! Been looking at a Dell machine Dimension 9200 Core 2 Duo 6400. 1gig ram, MS med edition, 250 gig, integrated TV tuner, Geforce 700GS and a 19" LCD the basics this totals at about £820

Is this a good deal? or am I looking a a heap? What would the build my own equivalent be and costs and specs??

Basically looking for a MS Med Center PC that can run games at a Ok level any recommendations would be good

You paying way more than its worth. I would give it 600 max. Its most likely a lot cheaper over here if you build it so I can't really say how much you'll need to spend to build it yourself.

Building is your best/cheapest (bang for the buck) deal, but it is hard to build if you dont' know what you are doing.

Try a site like www.ibuypower.com where you can get a better deal and a better PC for cheaper than Dell. Though that is an American site, I'm sure there is one like that for Canada.

Best of luck

to be fair, as dell goes that is not a completely bad deal, although i would like to know what chipset the graphics card is.
anyway if ure confident enough, building ure system is better anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom