How do I wipe my hard drive???

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet! :wooha: I've been waiting for someone to offer that kind of service. are you a certified professional? can you guarantee your work? :eek:

mikesgroovin said:
Fire would be more fun for me. Actually....if anyone would like me to set fire to their drive(s)....the going rate is $5.00 USD. (You also pay for shipping) You can't beat that! I'd do a great job too!

YOUR DATA UNRECOVERABLE, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!

Heck.... I would not even charge for it.
I would the following.... I would sit here in a hase on bong smoke and thing of an wonderful ways to destroy hard drives.

And when I come up with a new idea, i will video tape it hard drive getting distroyied in new and creative ways. I will then set up a website where i publish all these hard drives getting destroyied in new and unusual ways.
And once I get the traffic coming and going, i will then go up to people like EVIDENCE ELIMATOR and see if they are interested in putting a banner on my site.

:cool:

So far I enjoy formatting my harddrive..lol , If I really get frustated and need to buy a new one then I will send it to silesia..coz the offer is free lol

lol guys! I have a 2 gb hard drive i might take a sledge hammer to.... first ill install windows. Then ill plug it back in and see if it's still functional, and if so, see if the data is still there. Or I'll just use that as my main storage drive.

Ok so you all haven't seen the VIDEO where I got this idea from?

Ok, I wouldn't say that I got this idea from the video but this guy actually sits an igniter in the laptop he's setting on fire!

Cool Stuff. PM me for the video because I find a lot of shady stuff on there.... (BTW......the guy in the video is Kevin Rose whose kind of an ametuar hacker from TechTV. But the fact that he gets to broadcast this stuff or hints to his website on TV?!?! I'M JEALOUS!)

-Mike

I thought this sounded familiar.

He was using some chemical to make the fire, but I don't remember what it was anymore. (I'll just have to go looking now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom