Laptops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApolloIV

In Runtime
Well i'm looking into buying a nice laptop and i'm kind of split between what i want to get. I dont want to spend and outragouse amount i just want a nice one to play WoW, Counter Srike. Ive been looking into the dell xps m1210 with 2GB ram and the upgraded NVIDIA card and its running with the Intel Dual-Core. Its a nice laptop but i'm also looking into CyperPower Inc. they have some nice laptops for a good price. I'm not sure what to favore more, if anyone has any opinions on this matter or even have a better direction i should be going in let me know. Thanks:D

Check reseller ratings site before you buy, Cyberpower has a lot of mixed reviews that kept me from buying from their site. I bought an ABS laptop from newegg, turned out very well for me. What is your price range?
I'm not a big fan of Dell laptops, they tend to run hot and their video cards use hypermemory/turbocache rather than being fully dedicated.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16834224060

Get this and add another gig of ram. This is the exact same laptop I have, works great plays FEAR and Oblivion just fine. Same thing as the one you posted just made by ABS instead of Cyberpower. It's within your price range and ABS is a much higher rated manufacturer than Cyber/Ibuypower. The ABS lappy is the exact same thing (even uses the same msi barebones) just built by them instead. Plus shipping will be cheaper from Newegg.

edit: battery life of either laptop is around 2:15 max, is this enough for you?

Go to HP.com and customize one there. I just customized one with the same specs you guys have been talking about for a little less than $1300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom