this should go to more forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time i try burning a linux cd it alway's turn's out bad for some reason :confused:

Wasn't in a rush to try it anyway's so i said screw it and just ordered them,Only took 3 week's compared to the 4 to 6 like they said.

Yes, mine turn out bad as well. I tried Ubuntu, Fedora and SUSE. None of them worked.
Ubuntu hangs at "starting partitioner". Fedora doesn't even load the installer, and SUSE stops installing cause it cannot find a file on the DVD. I'm giving up.

Have you tried Ubuntu 6.06? Those are the cd's i got and they worked fine,it doe's everything for you,All you have to do is sit back and relax while it install's,Took maybe 20 minute's at most.

Shumway said:
Have you tried Ubuntu 6.06? Those are the cd's i got and they worked fine,it doe's everything for you,All you have to do is sit back and relax while it install's,Took maybe 20 minute's at most.

Dunno which version, the latest one that got released recently.

all of your install problems go away with Vista! Embrace a professionally produced product and get away from all that amateur patchwork community software nonsense...

heehee :p

microsoft is just giving everyone more of a reason to hack their products.

thats why i multi-boot everything. if one goes wrong, 6 others cant also! (unless my computer dies of course...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom