unholy union and why you should always stick with Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. So supply is a little short for local computer shops, that's not a big deal to most folks like us. Newegg isn't out of stock :)

I did not think many peopel even used smaller computer stores anymore. Honestly almost everyone I know or have talked to goes online or to large retailers for thier parts.

i build my own, and do so for relatives...then for people I know I tell them to go to stores :D

TheDiceman said:
I did not think many peopel even used smaller computer stores anymore. Honestly almost everyone I know or have talked to goes online or to large retailers for thier parts.

Well i use the smaller comp store's all the time,Being in Canada you don't have to much choice's for buying online,Plus most of the place's that do ship here are more expensive anyway's,It's alot easier just to go down the street and pick something up for the same price or better most of the time,Plus you don't have to pay shipping and put up with the RMA bull if something goe's wrong :)

pointless thread to some, appropo for others! I make pointless threads and comments to myself everyday! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom