X1950Pro Problems??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Okay, i got the card, and its awesome, already got 10400 in 3dmark05 on stock everything...

anyway, my problem here would be that i get a direct3d error when playing dark messiah... but i havent come across any problems when playing cs:s or condemned... so i'm finding it a bit weird.. perhaps the game doesnt support the card?? maybe i need new drivers... maybe my old nvidia drivers arent completly gone yet....

i doubt it has anything to do with my old nvidia drivers... i'm pretty sure they're all gone..

i just got the dang game and i really wanna play it.... thats why i bought the dang card... so anyone have any clues?

yep... buy a 8800 and sell me that one! lol

Sounds game related... if you not having those same issues in others games, then the only logical thing is the only one left...

I guess you could reload your system and rule out drivers... :D

well... its not exactly a legal copy of dark messiah... lol, but it worked just fine on my 7300gt.. so i dunno what the deal is... i'm willing to reformat... but i need to make a partition just for dark messiah..... because i don't have any discs of a 7gb size (which dark messiah is...

and hey, i got a 7300gt for 50 bucks (thats with shipping!)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom