ie7

Status
Not open for further replies.
maroon1 said:
Because IE7 and FF2.0 has all the features that opera has and more.

I guess you are talking about extensions? Without extensions Firefox doesn't have no features at all, compared to Opera that is. And many of the features were in Opera first (eg. saved sessions).

TheMajor said:
I guess you are talking about extensions? Without extensions Firefox doesn't have no features at all, compared to Opera that is. And many of the features were in Opera first (eg. saved sessions).

Without extensions firefox has no features !!!!, are you kiding ?

without extensions firefox has integrated Phishing Protection, inline spell checker, Session Restore and other features.

Opera doesn't have spell checker :p

Also, I like FF, because when you use the find option in FF, you don't need to write the full word to find it. FF will highlight the letters that you write by red.
Also, you can use "Highlight all" to highlight all the words that you want to find by yellow color.

In opera you need to write the full word to find it :p

FF2.0 is much easier to cuztomize than opera

Also, you can clear private data in FF by just one click :)

Makaveli213 said:

IE7 doesnt have what Opera does. No choice in theme, no ad blocking. The only thing that IE7 has over OIpera is Fraud Protection. Wait Opera 9.1 will have that also. It is on the build i am using. Firefox only has it with extensions. Sorry i cant agree with you at all on this one.

My friend, I have used FF2.0, opera9.0 and IE7, and I have found that opera is the worst of the three

IE7 has no choice in theme, but the default theme in IE7 in my opinion looks much better than any opera theme. So, that is not a problem for me.

And you said also that IE7 has no ad blocking, but who cares ?, this feature is not important for me. So even if IE7 has ad block I will not use it.

maroon1 said:
Without extensions firefox has no features !!!!, are you kiding ?

without extensions firefox has integrated Phishing Protection, inline spell checker, Session Restore and other features.

Opera doesn't have spell checker :p

Also, I like FF, because when you use the find option in FF, you don't need to write the full word to find it. FF will highlight the letters that you write by red.
Also, you can use "Highlight all" to highlight all the words that you want to find by yellow color.

In opera you need to write the full word to find it :p

FF2.0 is much easier to cuztomize than opera

operacx0.png

It does have phising protection (google opera-illegal URL), and Opera 9.10 will feature a live phishing database.
The "highlight" feature has been in Opera since at least Opera 7, and it does not require a full word to be entered. It work on the fly and starts highlighting as soon as you type.

"IE7 has no choice in theme, but the default theme in IE7 in my opinion looks much better than any opera theme. So, that is not a problem for me."

Thats funny cause Opera has several IE7 skins for their browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom