My wavemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepuLse

In Runtime
For the past two days, I had some free time after school, so I decided to play with my wavemaster (dont have any ideas). Enjoy.

1031modB.jpg

1031modA.jpg

1031modC.jpg

Definitely different.

Did you do the side panel? Or did you just add the fans?

i messed up the original side panel acrylic, so i cut a new piece and painted the grills, unfortunately all the holes didn't line up (which is odd since i lined up both the acrylic when i drilled holes), so i might get to that tomorrow or so

It that panel on the outside? When I was doing my first ATX case mod, (which I traded off to a friend for my current case), I installed it on the back. Trust me, it looks a million times better.

i can't put it on the back because there would be no way to hold the acrylic, besides using glue

Well, it's too late now, but for future reference, you can use

A) Rivets (actually, it's not too late for these)

B) Drill smaller holes in the acrylic than in the metal, and then the screws will hold the acrylic to the back of the metal.

C) Epoxy

Hope I was able to help.

It looks pretty good, just a suggestion though.

Actually, you could use small bolts and taps/nuts with washers on the inside. Any good hardware store would carry the right bolts... real small, about 1/2"-3/4" long, smooth head.

yes, i comtemplated over that idea, but i was eating and had only 1 hand to type with, so i kept it short =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom