torrent program that works with wireless internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdawg

Daemon Poster
Hi,

I tried bitcommet but it was really slow on wireless internet.

For you torrent users with wireless internet, which program do you use, and do you need to do anything special to configure the program for wireless internet so downloads so slow?

The reason it is slow is because you are on wireless, not because of your torrent program. There's not really anything you can do to make it faster, other than use a wired connection.

Greg said:
The reason it is slow is because you are on wireless, not because of your torrent program. There's not really anything you can do to make it faster, other than use a wired connection.

so true

Ya ive tried using many numerous torrent programs with my wireless nothing works man i just went direct and its super fast.

I tried bit torrents using Azureus and downloading the torrents from torrentspy.com... it sucks. I can't get it to work. I am on an ethernet connection. The torrent would start to download from the site and like freeze halfway through on every single one. I never had problems with Azureus... mainly cuz I never got a torrent downloaded to use it. ha!

I dont understand..isnt the latest 80211.G spec actually quicker than a wired at 108mbps? vs a wired ethernet connection of 100mbps? or am I not thinking right here?

Win2kpatcher said:
I dont understand..isnt the latest 80211.G spec actually quicker than a wired at 108mbps? vs a wired ethernet connection of 100mbps? or am I not thinking right here?

in the real world. no. it isn't as fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom