What job do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshie said:
how much do you get paid? if its ok to ask.
Sorry, but that's classified. Besides, the satisfaction of just being a mod at such a great place is more than enough pay!

Working with one's spouse is great as long as we both know who the boss is. ..... and I've known she was the boss for years! :p

Oh yeah, $2.13 is kinda' like the universal pay for waiters around here. Depending upon them will determine how much they make in tips. Some do rather well!

Dave :D

DMo224 said:
I started working when I was in HS, so it wasn't boring. I passed papers (which I don't think many people do today without a car), designed buildings for small businesses, worked for a carpenter (great experience), and graphic arts (back in the handmade days) and anything else I could do (that was legal). There's a lot students can do when in HS.

Tech-Forums pays us so well that I quit my last job working as a trainer for a large manufacturing business where I was making $25/hour. And, my hunni and I have are own business. :p

Dave :D

What?

YOu mean you actually get payed for doing this, or were you just joking?

I mainly work COMPUTER SALES.
How ever, my duties include :-
- Sales & Consultation
- Purchasing
- Operations Manager
- RA
- System Building
- Hardware and Network Fault Finding

In the new financial year, I will be getting paid AU$35k + Quarterly Bonus

This summer, I'll be working at a sno-cone shack for however much the owner feels I should be paid :)

And I also do computer graphics for local companies, groups, whomever for whatever price I feel is necessary. :)

I'm just another High School student that has no job, but rarely I do get paid for making websites.....not paid much, but it's better than nothing.... =P

I am a freshman in college.

I work at a contracting coporation's office. I do computer stuff there. And I manage thier web site.

I also work with soem buddies on a hosting biz. Its small now, but we hope to get more clients :D

THe link is the big pic below.

:)

-edit..
oh yea, i get payed $10(US)/Hour.

I just graduated college with an engineering degree.

I've been working for a firm for $18/hour, but am going to get a raise here shortly to $22/hour. Since I'm hourly, I get wonderful time and a half for any overtime I do.(Some firms pay a set salary).

Secondary School Student or High School Student? Just about to take my exams and then go on to college hopefully and study computing, business studies, english and history. Hopefully i'll be able to get a job working with computers at first, and then set up my own company perhaps computers related.

I'm a systems administrator for a U.S. government agency. I'm currently at around 52K a year with full benefits, ESOP, 401k and paid time off. I manage a network of over 120 computers, 80 users, 9 servers and all of the babysitting that comes with it. I get to play with backoffice products like SQL Server and SMS, yay.

I've been working in this field for about 7 years, my first real IT job was when I was 16 so I got a great head start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom