MS Power Point 2003 --> DVD (or VCD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Is there way what I can convert a MS Power Point Presentation over into DVD (or VCD) format?

I got some one that is creating a power point presentation for their birthday. However it turns out that they do not have a computer. But they do have a DVD player.

Thankfully there is no scrolling Text or any other animations on this presentation. So I was thinking about converting each frame over into a BMP format. And from there, using ulead DVD Factory version 4 or Nero 7 to create a picture DVD.

Is there any short cuts that I can take for this project.

Is there any way in which I can quickly convert each frame of a power point presenation over to an BMP or JPEG (or some other image file)

And typically, how long would it take to render picture files over into a DVD (VCD) Format. I am normally used to the AVI --> DVD converting taking from 6 to 24 hours.

Any advise will be helpful. :beard:

lancec2c30 said:
an easy shortcut would be to find somebody with a latop and run like s video to the tv.

That would be you best option.
Otherwise, just take a screenshot of each sheet, import them in some video editor, add some transitions maybe, then save as DVD/SVCD at high bitrate (if you want to be able to read something). The conversion should take long, it is only some PP sheets.

lancec2c30 said:
an easy shortcut would be to find somebody with a latop and run like s video to the tv.
They want to leave a copy of this presentation with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom