DirectX 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
so keyser, basically what you are saying is that you are getting aggressive at people because YOU don't listen? several people there said that it won't support DX10, you corrected them. if anyone else made that mistake in that thread as far as i can tell it was on your information

lmao just stop talking you'll feel stupid as soon as i prove the 7950 will be able to run directx 10 (the article)

i'd like that proof now. oh and check your PM, you've been served.

well the guy i bought it off of made my whole cpu and says he wont take it cause hes a small shop and he cant do anything with it but i will try to convince him

I think a lesson has been learned here though, don't yee?

Buying computer hardware is a risky venture, and should always be thoroughly researched, checked, and double checked.

well it was the best on the market for the time and he told me to get it then i could get another one for sli l8ter

it still is the best on the market for the moment. just never assume that the latest and greatest now will support unreleased features in the future. never fear though, like someone said before it should still run games very well for years to come. just because it can't use the DX10 renderers doesn't mean it won't play the games that come out after DX10. it just means you won't get the DX10 features of them. DX9 is pretty decent any way :D i'm sure you don't see any problem with the games out now. the appearance of DX10 games will be somewhat similar to current games at least in terms of textures and shaders if run under DX9 but you should still see graphical improvements. if you want to see how over rated (i guess you may not think so as it is subjective and this is my opinion) DirectX is in terms of improvements, i'll post a screenshot from NFSMW on my main pc (6600GT) rendered under DX9 vs. a screenshot from my second pc (GF4 MX440) rendered under DX7. i actually prefer playing on the second pc, not because the graphics are better but because i don't think the improvement is worth me moving from my comfortable position in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom