x1950 pro ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im' a lil ticked cuz this card is a downstep from the x1900xt that i had... and those are all the cards i've ever had listed there.... keep in mind that ugly word PRO in its name... means its TRASH of its line... lol

well actually, i had 2 7900gt's in sli for about a month

Naming conventions of modern companies, go fig.
I would so very love to have an X1900XTX if I had a) a bigger case than a Shuttle XPC, and b) money.

ya... well its trash of the line.. but there's only 3 different x1950 series.. lol

X1950 Crossfire
X1950XTX
and X1950 Pro

the X1950Pro is as good as a 7900 gt... but meh, it'll get through the day, and i should be greatful that there's something that cheap thats that good

i knew i shouldnt have ordered on a sunday!!! now i have to wait til tomorrow to get it.. i never learn my lesson.. how many times have i done this to myself!!!!!!! lol....... i'll be picking up my 2nd x1950pro on a more convenient day next time....

I have a Sapphire x1950PRO on the way as well. Only $200, and it will run 1024x768 easy since I won't be able to get a new monitor until the r600 is due anyway. You think you made a mistake ordering sunday? I ordered friday night, and newegg doesn't attempt to send anything out on the weekend. So it's just now shipping out.

Would that x1900xt have worked in a cross fire configuration.....and does anybody know the cards that will work in crossfire....i'm thinking of getting one that does.

Thanks.

RalliArt882 said:
I have a Sapphire x1950PRO on the way as well. Only $200, and it will run 1024x768 easy since I won't be able to get a new monitor until the r600 is due anyway. You think you made a mistake ordering sunday? I ordered friday night, and newegg doesn't attempt to send anything out on the weekend. So it's just now shipping out.

You guys think u made a mistake ordering sunday i ordered a very overdue psu a vga cooler and a logitech g 15 FRIDAY!!!! and forgot to check rush proccesing how do u think i feel :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom