x1950 pro ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
well.. i went crazy.... i finally snapped today using this 7300 gt... the long awaited for dark messiah...... and i can't play it without horrible lag!! on medium!! because of this piece of crap... i don't care any more!! imma buy a card!! well.. i did.... and i may go crossfire with it later.. blah hahahaha!!! muawhaha!

Beefcake said:
You did the world a favor by disbanding that horrible abomination called the 7300 GT.

finally someone who agrees... and wont tell me... WAIT FOR G80... when i'm stuck with ati and need something cheap until r600

actually im thnking about doing the same thing

tell me how the 1950 pro works and i might go ahead and order it until the r600 comes out and i can see which dx10 card to get

well after reading reviews, it seems on par to 7900gt, so it seems it should be a great card, hopefully the cooler is good, because i plan on oc'ing like mad

well congratulations you finally got rid of that 7300 but you wen with ATI, its kinda sad to lose another nvidia fan, well at least you can play now

well.. i had a x1900xt before i had the 7300gt... soooo... nvidia already lost me.. lol

but before that i had a 7900gt, but it all started with my 6800gs

Wow, how many video cards have you gone through?
I started with a 9600pro years ago, then got a 6600gt for SM 3.0, and finally got my 7600gt.
I'll be buying any single slot DX10 card that will fit in my Shuttle XPC when they come out.
Anyways, congrats on the X1950, wish I had one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom